Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The little things..

This past weekend I got to go to camp St. Christopher for Holy Spirit weekend (Alpha). At first I was dreading it, but once I got there I adjusted my tude because it was BEAUTIFUL! The sun set was perfect and there were dolphins feeding right off of the beach. It was also cool because I went with some really awesome people. A lot of cool things happened in just one day. One of our friends in our group got baptized in the ocean which was so cool and I had never seen it done that way. I learned a lot about myself and the Holy Spirit. Thats some crazy stuff, but amazing stuff. Things that a year ago I wouldn't have even considered or believed, but now they leave me wanting to learn more.

Over the last couple months I have been learning so much about the Lord and even myself, but the last few weeks I have been discovering so much. Its funny how things you have heard over and over again never mean anything and then all of a sudden you have some huge revelation and realize you had heard it a million times before. Thats what always happens to me it seems. Maybe I am just a slow learner. Sometimes it takes me trying everything myself before I realize that I can't do it all by myself. And its not like this is the first time that has happened...ha its been more like 50 times....Oh well. It just gives me more to work on. Just yesterday i was talking with a couple friends about all of this stuff I was nervous and unsure about and all of a sudden I felt this huge peace come over me. I have no idea how it happened, but it did. It was AWESOME! It is a peace that passes all understanding. That is what I pray each of you will find.

Ok I know this post is a little deep, but it's what I've been thinking about. If it doesn't make sense-sorry.


Here is a pic of a dolphin right off of the beach!

1 comment: