Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Thursday, November 5, 2009

October was a good one


I have decided that fall is my season. I love summer and spring, but I just find myself in a love hate relationship with August and September. Every time I walk out of the door the humidity smacks me right in the face. I'm sure you Charlestonians can relate. Anyways October was a good month for me. I mean come on, I got to go to a Carolina game with a few of my besties, christened my new grill (which is awesome and it came from stinkin awesome people) and got to carve a pumpkin(with one of my fav people) and it looked dang good. Hope it was good for you too. However, November has had a good start also. Been in the boat a good bit and I happened to score 250 free chicken sandwiches and chicken biscuits. Yea thats right. Its pretty awesome. So if I happen to regift some-don't be angry. Eat more chicken!

Now I came across something funny a while back and wanted to pass it along to yall. I was stopped in the usual 5 o'clock traffic right at the foot of the bridge. I was doing my usual rock out to U2 when I happened to glance at the car next to me. There were 2 sweetgrass basket weavers in the lane right next to my car with their windows down. I had to have a double take because at first I was just confused. Their window was down and stuff kept flying out of the window. They were gnawing at some giant pieces of corn on the cob. They just threw the husks right out of the window. I don't know why, but I thought it was hilarious!

Hey Logan- Don't heet the keecker.....hahhahaha Love you long time.
Got to go watch my girl Carol Hanna kick it on Project Runway!
-Sass

No comments:

Post a Comment