Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Farewell

As many of you know, I moved this past week(more to come later).  Said farewell to my home of the past 3.5 years.  The Girl Palace.  Many of you have probably spent a night or two at the palace or you once lived there.  The Girl Palace wasn't just a house.  It was the people.  A gathering place for many people that I love.  I was so lucky to have gotten to live with the many different girls of the palace (this is coming across like a brothel, but I promise it wasn't.. as far as I know).  We have seen many changes, seasons, parties, viewings of Baby Mama  and said bye to a lot of brides at the Palace.  So here's to you Girl Palace.  Thanks for the friends, the fun times and the roof over our heads.  Here is a little farewell tribute:)
 Chris Simon and his hair.
 The GP went to fashion week.. 
Lulie.  Our first GP bride:)
The original Girl Palace:)

1 comment:

  1. 1. I love you and miss you.
    2. Thank you for using appropriate pictures.
    3. This is my last week of driving the Mazda #EmbracingChange #WhatHasGottenIntoMe

    ReplyDelete