Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Monday, April 30, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

This weekend was action packed.  It started with my first ever Craigslist sale.  Sold my first guitar that I bought with my own money.  It was bittersweet.  Then I ate the best sandwich ever!  Soft shell crab BLT.  Boulevard did me right.  Yum.  Friday night I got to go see Caroline Senf rock it as a murderer in her schools murder mystery play.  She was great!
Haha.  On Saturday I woke up and went to help Douglas on his farm out on Wadmalaw.  I absolutely love going out there.  It is really cool.  Douglas is farming local produce, potatoes and rice.  Its pretty cool. 

I'm fairly certain that the whole tractor deal is my favorite part.  Plus I do get to take home some good produce to the girl palace...

Saturday afternoon, after a much needed shower I went to see my favorite little people before they went to prom. (So glad I was not going to prom..)

 



Sunday was my Godson, Tommy's baptism.  It was really sweet and I am very honored to get to be his Godmother.  He's a precious little angel nugget.  I gave him a super sweet boogie board for his baptism... Can't wait to take him out on it. 
 
Sunday afternoon I hit a wall of exhaustion. So I turned on the Growing Pains and took a nice 2 hour nap slash lay around.  Then I woke up, stumbled to my car and went here

And had a few of these
It was a great weekend.  Hope yours was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment