Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Loose Lips

Loose lips.  Sink ships.  That's all I'm saying here people.  I learned that little phrase a long time ago.  Today I had a little reality check.  I was at Starbucks bright and early.  Innocently adding some cinnamon to my delightful iced coffee.  While at the fixin station 2 women who I have seen in there before were talking.  They were talking about people that I knew.  Weird I know, but I figured it out after hearing her speak 2 sentences.  (Loudly and obnoxiously)  So here is this woman, totally gossiping about this family in town right in public.  I 100% guarantee she would never say it to their face because she would rather die. (little exaggeration...)  I felt like I was back roaming the halls of Wando again.  It made me really think about things that I do.  I do not want to be like that.  For real.  No judgement here, but I want to be really intentional about how I do things.  I want to be encouraging.  Even when it is extremely hard to be.  I want to try really really hard to not gossip.  Gossip is a tough one and it is way way way too easy to do.  So there you have it.  If you remember nothing- Just remember, Loos Lips Sink Ships.  Word up.

No comments:

Post a Comment