Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Weekend Update & Mas

This weekend was pretty stellar. Not going to lie.  It really started on Thurs because it was one of my favorite pal's birthdays.  We had an awesome dinner and an awesome fire going in the fire pit.  On Friday, I got to go to The D.U. oyster roast at the Wildlife Expo with the same friend. It was a good time.  Saturday morning I woke up and went knocking on doors for dad's campaign. Vote for Herb.  Saturday night StePHen, Will and I went to the CofC game.  We just so happened upon some delightful seats:
Courtside, if you want me to get specific...It was awesome.  Then Sunday I basically spent my day at the church...On to other news.  The St. Andrews Womens Retreat is this upcoming weekend and I can't hardly wait for it to get here.  I have more to tell, but I'm pooped and bout to fall asleep.  In case you have been wondering about Betty Bridesmaid, let me ease your mind.  She has been on sabbatical, but is actually going to make a little re-appearance this week.  Hold on to your heels.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment