Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

recently

I have a more serious post coming your way, but I have zero energy and zero motivation. Sorry. I promise to get back on the horse at some point.  I realized that I have completed exactly none of my summer goals.  Oh well.  Here is a little summer recap.

Got to go surfing a few times with these ones
 Celebrated the 4th at the Carmody's with the Sutherland boys
 Boat church with some dear ones
this happened
Pawleys
We celebrated birthdays
 Road tripped to DMB
 with thousands of dearest our pals
 Got to visit with my girl Libby
 Hit the pier
 And finally found some cooler weather in the mountains with some of my favorites
 Seriously - best road trip crew ever. 
Zero goals accomplished.  Still pretty darn good:)

No comments:

Post a Comment