Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

So many things


Ahhhh. I feel like I have been running around like a crazy chicken with my head cut off. No lie. Ever since we drove to the ATL last Friday I have not been able to catch up. First let me start with Van Morrison. It pains me to write this, but I have finally come to terms with my disappointment. First let me say that I loved the people I got to go with. 100% the best part of the night. But lil Van left me with my tank half full. We paid $100 and spent 10 hours on the road for 90 minutes of music. And he didn't play any of my favorite songs. No Domino, Dancing in the Moonlight, Into the Mystic-Nothing. So there it is. The truth is out there. I am glad to knock it off the ol bucket list though. And it was really cool to see someone that I do truly love.

On to better things. It has been a long time coming, but I finally got to meet Mary Margaret Wagner. She is beautiful. I already love her. Plus Katie is back in town which is a major plus! She Rydas for life.

Tomorrow the girl palace heads to Columbus to let Lulie get married. I am sad. I am also happy. Our little nugget is leaving the nest to go live with a boy...Lulie we love you.

Here we are at the concert

No comments:

Post a Comment