Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Monday, January 22, 2018

Skinny Bitch: The Break Up

Well, its 2018 and I am back on the Skinny Bitch wagon. I didn't fall off. When I lost 100lbs I somehow got thrown off and run over by it. Then it reversed and ran me over again. And again.. I was still working out, but not clean eating which seems to be the hard part for me. Any how, last week I started back. And let me tell you- it feels like a horrible break up or even a death. Like Jack dying in the Titanic. I feel like Regina George when she got smacked by the bus... I know this sounds dramatic, but alas, it is how I feel on this Monday. Let me tell you two places you should never go if you are trying to eat clean. 1)Cinebarre. I went there the other night to see The Post. Fantastic Movie. However, I sat there eating a tangerine that I snuck in while all of the other happy people were eating popcorn, pizza, freaking milkshakes and pretzel sticks. Kill me now. I was dying a slow and painful death. I wanted to chuck my little tangerine at someone. The time dragged on.. The little eggs I had eaten prior to the movie had evaporated and I wanted to die. Every time Meryl was eating on the screen I just wanted to cry.. 2)Andolinis. This was just sad. I was trying to be social and see some friends for dinner last week. ALL OF MY FRIENDS ARE SKINNY AND CLEARLY CAN EAT PIZZA. So I go. I pep myself up. Prepared to order a salad. I got to the counter. I was 99.0% about to order a slice. The Skinny Bitch spirit took over and I heard myself order a salad. REGRET. It was so sad. I was nibbling on the Andolinis salad(Let's be honest-Andos is not known for salad), while they were eating beautiful pieces of pizza. Cheese was dripping off the sides of the slice and I couldn't even watch. It was all I could do to survive it.(And they were still skinny) I WANTED TO TELEPORT HOME IMMEDIATELY and watch This is Us and just cry. So those are two places that I will not be going for a long, long time. I tried the movies again at Palmetto Grande this past weekend (PS-Go see I, Tonya) and my friend smuggled in some Skinny Pop for us. It was not quite as terrible. That being said- if you are going somewhere really good- don't invite me because I will be sad.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Sass. Clean eating is extremely hard, I fail more than I win. I have to fight it on a daily, even hourly, basis. You will conquer it in small pieces.

    ReplyDelete